Here are the rules:
- List 8 facts/habits about yourself
- Post the rules at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed
- Tag 8 people and post their names, go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
So here we go.
1. I held jobs as a Cabinet Maker, Emergency Medical Technician and a Stockbroker before I settled down into a career as a computer programmer.
2.Â I tried my hand at Stand Up Comedy for a while working in all sorts of night clubs in NY and NJ.Â Never made any money at it though, which is why it isn’t listed under number 1.
3. I shattered my knee during a school softball game because the school did not have proper equipment. This was before people filed lawsuits for such things.
4.Â I had 2 college scholarship offers recinded because of medical issues due to my knee.
5.Â I was an alterboy in a Catholic Church when I was a kid. (And before anybody asks, the answer is “No” althoughÂ I was friends with somebody that was paid off by the church.)
6.Â As a kid, I had allergies so bad, I had to go weekly for shots from the time I was 4 until I was 15 years old.
7.Â I met TheWife at a bar on Karaoke night.
8.Â Despite being offered as much as $500 for the $150 ticket (mind you this was 1988) , I attended opening night for Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.Â I have no regrets about not selling that ticket.
So, there you have 8 facts about me you are probably in no way better for knowing.Â At this point, I am supposed to tag 8 other people.Â But I don’t know that I have 8 people that haven’t done this one already, or you know actually play these games, but what the heck.Â I will list 8.Â If you have done it, oh well, sorry about that.Â If not, give it ago.
1.Â Busy Mom (I’m just going to keep tagging you until you do one of them)
2.Â Daddy Detective (Hey, your off for the summer, you got the time to do it)
3.Â Chicka Nuts (’cause inquiring minds wanna know)
4.Â Family CircusÂ (c’mon you can do it between clients)
5.Â five dollar shake (it will take your mind off waiting for that first grandchild)
6.Â Overactive Imagination (ditto)
7.Â Reality Me (Because any man that puts bats in his freezer has got to have things to share)
8.Â One Biscuit Hound (because not everyone can crack open coconuts while still in their jammies, and must also have some interesting tidbits to share).