“School’s Open… Drive Carefully” We have all seen the warning for years now, but I never quite understood it. What are they trying to say? We can’t afford grief workers for the other students, so please only run the little buggers down during the summer?
That being said, there are a few more signs that autumn has arrived.
5. All the MDA telethon donation shamrocks are finally taken down.
4. The only backpacks and luchboxes left in stores are ones that have chacters from this past summers box office bomb.
3. Bloggers start making inane lists into posts.
2. All the beautiful colors… the browns and golds that are starting to appear… in the seasonal aisle at Target.
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes return.
So what are your sure signs of fall?