Yeah, sure it is more of a Meme than an actual award, but as I pointed out in the last Meme, those of us on the X-List, don’t get to be so choosy.Â Â And honestly, this really makes me quite happy, because all I ever really want to do it raise awarenessÂ of issues, and make people think.Â And so, I am no less than thrilled that at least Cathy, says I make her think.
Well, that is about all the gloating I believe I am allowed for a Meme, so on to the rest.Â Here are the rules:
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to thisÂ post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the â€œThinking Blogger Awardâ€ with a link to the post that you wrote.
So, that leaves me with the task of picking 5 people thatÂ haven’t already received the award. Â This is the part I hate, because except for excluding those that have already been included in this, it is really unfair to make me choose, since there is something about every person on my blogroll that makes me think.Â That makes me take notice… that is why they are there.Â But the rules say 5, so I will dutifuly pick five, and have to find a way to express my pink puffy heart love for the rest some other way another day.
1. Inn of the Last Home – Barry and I don’t always agree, and that is a good thing.Â He give me some perspective and views that are outside my own.
2. Tuna Girl – While I could have picked any number of blogs I read that are in the military of wives of military (oddly, I have yet to find, “Husband of Military”) , Tuna Girl gives it a fresh and different perspective.
3. AdventureDad – Always informative, always intriguing, and as a bonus, an outside U. S. Media viewpoint.
4. This Full House – Liz will probably smack me for tapping on her shoulder two Meme’s in a row, but she so deserves this one.
5. Busy Mom – I have my doubts as to whether she will actually participate, but so deserves to be on this list, that I have to add her regardless.